At Carrie Gosch Pre –K:
- Learning for ALL is the foremost goal for our school community.
- Students learn best in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Innovative learning activities and a wide variety of teaching strategies enhance learning.
- Diversity will be embraced, celebrated, and accepted in our school.
- Self- Regulation helps students prepare for school and benefits students through adulthood.
- Positive, reciprocal, home, school, and community relationships facilitate and reinforce learning.
- We hold high expectations for achievement from our community of learners.
- Data and research drive our classroom decisions to support learning for ALL.
At Carrie Gosch ELC grandparents/great-grandparents got to spend time with their grandchildren and did numerous enjoyable activities with their (great-)grandchildren. For lunch we had turkey sandwiches, chips, and cookies! Our lucky winner won the raffle of a free t-shirt.
Click above to view all the pictures on Grandparents Day.
Pre-K classes will be housed at our current location and will be from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., daily. Please, register your child if you haven’t done so, by scanning the QR code on the flyer (below) or visit our website at www.scec.k12.in.us/enroll
Click above to learn more and to enroll today!